RE: RoboHelp For Word Crash/Reboot Problem

Subject: RE: RoboHelp For Word Crash/Reboot Problem
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:33:11 -0400

Opening, editing, or saving documents directly on a network drive using
Word is a known potential cause of Windows crashes and Word corruption.
Throwing RoboHelp into the mix only increases the potential for trouble.

When working on a Word document that's on a network, it's always
preferable to use Windows to create a local copy. That way, you can
open, edit, and save locally. When you're done, you can use Windows to
copy the new version back to the network.

Dan Goldstein