Content management tool

Subject: Content management tool
From: prabhat singh <prabhat_techwrl -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 05:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I am looking for a good content management tool.
Present scenario:
We are using Rational RequisitePro for Use Cases and
Data Dictionary. Other documents like user manual,
installation guides, etc are developed in FrameMaker.

Now I have to suggest which content management tool
fits best in our current infrastructure. Some of the
main issues are:

1. It should support conversion or import for
existing FrameMaker documents.

2. It should support import of Data dictionary from
Rational RequisitePro. And if not possible, shall we
use any additional tool for import.

3. It should support content conversion and publishing
in various formats and languages.

4. ________________

5._________________

I have heard about Author-IT and Arbortext. But, I do
not how they implement the concept and what other
facilities they offer.

Please suggest me which tool is the best as well as
how to proceed with migration from current tools to
the new one.

Thanks & regards,

- Prabhat

Yahoo! Mail