Do I want it?

Subject: Do I want it?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:38:16 -0700 (PDT)

Someone in Purch contacted my department, telling us there was an
extra license to Fireworks from MM, asking if we wanted it.

Do I?

I'm slighly aware of what it is, but I don't know if it does what it
does well.

Does it?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com