Lenya, anyone?

Subject: Lenya, anyone?
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:04:56 -0500

We have discussed content management systems more than once. I noticed
today that the latest iteration of Apache Lenya now supports version
control.

"Apache Lenya is an Open Source Java/XML Content Management System and
comes with revision control, site management, scheduling, search,
WYSIWYG editors, and workflow." In case you didn't know about it, see
http://lenya.apache.org/

I haven't used it, but it sounds like something that could be
extremely useful for a tech pubs department; you can also enable SMEs
to directly contribute content, answer questions, and do reviews--all
through their Web browser.

Have any of you good folks used this open source product?

David

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com