Re: English 101

Subject: Re: English 101
From: Lou Quillio <public -at- quillio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:20:20 -0400

John Posada wrote:

"How to Use It to Develop New ASPX Pages"

I like it as is. I also like Barry Campbell's idea to use ordinary sentence caps, especially if you have more of these sentence-y heads.

How to use it to develop new ASPX pages

If you're gonna be that conversational (and why not?), seems silly to use newspaper headline caps. Gets all bumpy, and for what?

And, as we know, l.c. text is easiest to parse.

LQ

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com