RE: How Much Knowledge Transfer is Necessary?

Subject: RE: How Much Knowledge Transfer is Necessary?
From: "Morris, Cassandra" <Cassandra -dot- Morris -at- HillPHOENIX -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:26:50 -0400

My contract states for me to develop documentation for the company for a
specific piece of proprietary software. There are no specifications on the
medium through which I would deliver documentation. To date it has been
online help. I have to admit that I have assisted my manager with other
small projects that were outside the scope of my contract. However, I felt
that this would foster goodwill.