Re: Corporate Value & Career Goals

Subject: Re: Corporate Value & Career Goals
From: Lou Quillio <public -at- quillio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:54:24 -0400

dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com wrote:

Lou Quillio wrote
Not alone. Expressly not alone. Whatever magic caused the flood caused the ark. They are of a piece.

Oh, puhleeze.

Operative term is 'magic', which I don't happen to believe in. No magic, no flood, no ark, no cubits. And no unicorns.

Dave Barry's a funny guy. But if the signature is supposed to mean something (that's why folks choose them, eh?), I'd say it's built on sand. The lone amateur that didn't do any of this silly voodoo that never happened was neither alone nor an amateur. Pretzel logic.

Hey, it's not my thread. I just happened to agree that it don't make no sense, no how. On of those deals where it looks like there's a point but in fact there's none.

LQ

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create 14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com