ADMIN Re: Corporate Value & Career Goals

Subject: ADMIN Re: Corporate Value & Career Goals
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:16:49 -0600 (MDT)

John is absolutely correct. This thread must end. Any further discussion
of this topic will result in suspension of posting privileges.

Remember: if it isn't about technical communication, it doesn't belong on
this list.

Questions? Write to me off-list.

Lisa B.

>> Dave Barry's a funny guy. But if the signature is supposed to mean
>> something (that's why folks choose them, eh?), I'd say it's built
>> on sand.
>
> I chose it because I laughed. When something makes me laugh, I don't
> question it...so few things nowadays are worthing laughing with.
>
> You can read anything you want into it. I for one am not and the
> thread should be ended.
>
> John Posada
> Senior Technical Writer

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com