Re: How about including your location in your sig?

Subject: Re: How about including your location in your sig?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:30:56 -0400

So would we be sharing our salary info via the list? I'm certainly
not. In the context of the e-mail from this list, why does it matter
if we know the location of the person posting?

Note I'm not condemning, rather I'd like to better understand why
you'd want this. Also note I do have my location in my sig.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com