Re: How To: Tactfully deal with salary questions in TW job interviews?

Subject: Re: How To: Tactfully deal with salary questions in TW job interviews?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:01:50 -0400

Is this hourly or yearly?

I let the full-time employer call the initial shot on an offer and
then negotiate from there. When contracting (which I haven't done in a
couple of years), I always hear out the scope of work before giving a
bid. I also don't shoot low. If they don't like my price, they can
find someone else.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736