Re: OT: Declining a copyediting test

Subject: Re: OT: Declining a copyediting test
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:37:56 -0400

I sympathize with your (and everyone else's) concerns, but must note that my graduate comprehensive exam did not guarantee that anything we were editing was "ready for print." On that note, don't even consider teaching undergraduate Tech Writing if that's how you feel about editing abyssmal documents!

;)
Arroxane