Re: What do people work from?

Subject: Re: What do people work from?
From: "Jerry Muelver" <jerry -at- hytext -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:24:48 -0500

I work from user requirements, design specs, integration tests, test specs, and other figments of my imagination.

You start with what you're promised, demand what you need, and make do with what you get.

---- Jerry Muelver
Techwriting Patterns Wiki - http://twpats.hytext.com/cgi-bin/patsauth.pl

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com