RE: What do people work from - more

Subject: RE: What do people work from - more
From: "Giordano, Connie" <connie -dot- giordano -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:25:55 -0400

I offer to help write the specs and design the product... When you're
part of the design team, there's less chance of surprises. Get in at
the beginning, and you offer a lot more to the product development
effort. Makes user support and documentation a whole lot easier too...

MTC

Connie P. Giordano, M.A.
Knowledge Management Supervisor
Time Warner Cable
7910 Crescent Executive Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: 704-731-3755
Mobile: 704-957-8450
AIM: rightwords43

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney