Re: How to get the Service Mark notice in MS Word?

Subject: Re: How to get the Service Mark notice in MS Word?
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:56:51 +0200

Steven Oppenheimer wrote:

I have a registered service mark for my business, and want to use the SM (Service Mark) notice, superscripted, in my letterhead.

Good news. If your service mark is registered, then you should
be using the (R) symbol and you don't need to worry about the
(SM) symbol.

--
Mark L. Levinson - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
Mark is editor of ARC 17: THE PROMISED TREES

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com