Re: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?

Subject: Re: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?
From: "Amanda A" <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:55:08 -0700

Ditto on that. I can do the new project in Robohelp because they haven't even organized the budget to buy me a computer! Let alone software! Damned if I'm buying them some.

LOL.

Amanda

It's extremely unlikely that RoboHelp will be further developed. We would not recommend you begin new development work like this in RoboHelp.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com