Books on CSS - recommendations please

Subject: Books on CSS - recommendations please
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:11:36 +0100

Hi All,

I don't doubt this has been covered before, but I can't find it in the archive...

I need to learn how to use CSS quickly (next two weeks); including, perhaps in the slightly longer-term, the newest functionality and all the good stuff that they can now achieve with layout.

Does anybody have any recommendations for a good book on the subject? I'm in the UK, so anything that's available locally, rather than having to wait for Amazon to deliver across the pond would be great.

Many TIA,
Ant

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com