Re: Framemaker NOT for Dummies

Subject: Re: Framemaker NOT for Dummies
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:22:32 -0500

You don't say which version of FM you're using, but I've found two books useful:

FrameMaker 6: Beyond the Basics, by Lisa Jahred, 2002, New Riders Publishing

FrameMaker 7: The Complete Reference, By Sarh O'Keefe and Sheila
Loring, 2002, McGraw-Hill/Osborne

The Complete Reference is available at a reduced price on the
Scriptorium site Bill recommended.

If you get other recommendations for books, I'd be interested--I find
it helpful to have several references for complex programs like FM.

You might also check out the following links (as well as some of those
listed at the main STC site):

http://www.techknowledgecorp.com/
http://www.microtype.com/

--