Policies & Procedures for New Product Releases?

Subject: Policies & Procedures for New Product Releases?
From: bsimmons -at- tlxcommercial -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:55:18 -0600

Greetings fellow Technical Writers,

My name is Brad Simmons, and I'm a technical writer for
Trans-Lux/Fair-Play, a scoreboard manufacturer located in Des Moines,
Iowa.

My CEO has asked me to locate any materials that people have written on
"Writing Policies & Procedures for New Product Releases."

I've Googled this topic, and I've found that although many New Product
Releases have been written and placed on the Web, it's much more difficult
to find anything someone has written on how to manage and write a New
Product Release.

Can anyone point me to documents like this? Or at least some good
resources where I can look?

Thanks for your time,

Brad Simmons
Technical Writer