Re: Ergonomic Mouse

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Mouse
From: Art Campbell <art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:57:59 -0400

I've used Logitech Trackmans for at least 10 years or so, since they
first came out because I was getting twinges in my mousing arm.
Currently using the Trackman Wheels on several computers and
like them a a lot. The last one was a job computer that had a mouse
that I used for almost a year, until it started getting painful at the end
of the day. Switched to a Trackman 6 weeks ago and now there are
no symptoms.

After you acclimate to them, they're much more precise than mice
for drawing and other finely granulated tasks.

Logitech sells them direct for about $10 less than you can buy
them in stores.

ALSO.... go by a sporting goods store and get a grip stengthener;
these can be anything from a rubber ball to a spring-loaded squeeze
toy. Use it.

Art

--
Art Campbell art -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com
No disclaimers apply.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com