Re: Online Help Systems

Subject: Re: Online Help Systems
From: Michele <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:42:43 -0500

Well, right now I need to pick something that will interface with Word and that won't take me very much time to understand. I found WebWorks several years ago to be harder to use than RoboHelp. Would Mif2go be the way to go?

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre

Art Campbell wrote:

If you can use Frame, Omsys's Mif2Go is a great conversion/extraction engine that you can set up for a variety of help structures and formats,
as well as rtf.
Much easier to use and more bug-free than Webworks, IMHO.
Art

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com