RE: Professionalism on lists

Subject: RE: Professionalism on lists
From: "Kathleen Bennett" <katrynas -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:03:51 -0400

Because everyone is now talking about "professionalism" when posting to
lists, I would like to admit that I should not have posted so late last
night. My original message bounced back from the list and instead of
replying again to the original post, I replied to my own message. When I
did so, I pasted in my text (which was obviously already there) and pressed
Send. This was the only reason the text was repeated. I normally DO
proofread all my work, but because I thought I had already done so, I did
not do it again. It was definitely a mistake I will not make again.

BIG note to self: Never post a message late at night without making sure
you edit it first, as it gives people a reason to attack you.

Agreed or not, professionalism is MUCH more than grammar and spelling. It
is also attitude.