RE: Exercise to get participants involved

Subject: RE: Exercise to get participants involved
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:36:33 -0700

KEEP US POSTED with whatever you find. I am *hot* to do this at my own
company. I work with engineers to describe new features and additions to
our product suite, I help content producers to document their
procedures, and I help everyone write documentation for particular
customers.

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.