RE: Versioning repository for docs

Subject: RE: Versioning repository for docs
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:33:45 -0700

Well, what do you find horrible? I'm currently using CVS, which is even
more primitive than Subversion, but it *is* free. I'm not sure that VSS
is any better or any worse than any other source control system.

Also, what are you trying to accomplish with source control? Perhaps you
need a more sophisticated content management system?

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.