RE: Asking The Billing Rate?

Subject: RE: Asking The Billing Rate?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:34:46 -0400

I think that whatever's in that handbook is part of the overall philosophy
of http://www.pacepros.com. I haven't figured out exactly what that
organization is offering, but it's selling some services, apparently. It's
not all that clear to me what the company's actually offering,
unfortunately, but that handbook is part of its own marketing effort and
probably should be interpreted in light of that fact. I may or may not
investigate it further.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com