Introduction

Subject: Introduction
From: lorenzo -dot- gonzalez -at- ints -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:59:44 -0700

Thanks for all the great responses to my question regarding network files
run amuk. We implemented Paul Nagai's solution and it worked perfectly.
Everyone else's recommendations were excellent as well, but Paul was quick
on the draw with a simple solution that we could use right away. Thanks,
Paul!

Since I have asked a couple of question of the Tech Whirlers lately, I
thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Lorenzo
Gonzalez. I am 34 and I have worked as a Tech Writer in the software
industry for 6 years now, off and on. I live in Portland, OR and work for
ISI, a company that specializes in automobile services software (lube,
wash, pos, inventory, A/R...). My specialty is Online Help, but I have
the usual retinue of FrameMaker under my belt. I am currently interested
in working with Wikis and have had a measure of success working with
Tiddlywiki to create a style guide for our small TC team. I have been
reading the digest for a while now and have learned a lot from the
respectable advice you are always able to provide.

In any event, thanks.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com