Style Guide Question - documenting paragraph tags

Subject: Style Guide Question - documenting paragraph tags
From: "Julia Cemer" <jcemer -at- wavelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:57:20 -0800

I am in the process of updating our style guide. As I was researching, I
read somewhere that you should document your paragraph and character
tags (we use Frame). Currently, our style guide lists all the paragraph
and character tags and their appropriate use (Use only after Numbered1
style, etc.). However, what I read seemed to indicate you should break
down exactly what makes up the style (font size, word spacing, weight,
etc).

Do any of you document your paragraph and character tags this way? Does
any one have suggestions on the best way to do this?

I am unable to locate the material I was reading that mentioned this (it
was a few weeks ago) or I would include it in the post.

Thanks for your help.

Julia

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com