FrameMaker table of contents

Subject: FrameMaker table of contents
From: juliet -dot- adlington -at- reuters -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:16:08 -0700

Hello
I've set up a FrameMaker template and I'm having problems with the
generated table of contents.

This is the code I have in the reference file:
<$chapnum>: <$paratext> <$pagenum>
openObjectId <$relfilename>:<$ObjectType> <$ObjectId>
<$paratext> <$pagenum>

"Chapter x" is set left, but the paragraph text is set right with the page
number; the page number should be the only information set right.

The next level down works, with the paragraph text set left and the page
number set right.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Juliet