i have some newbie questions

Subject: i have some newbie questions
From: emlists -at- optonline -dot- net
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:39:35 -0500

hi everyone,

i'm newbie, so pls forgive me if my questions are very simple.

i wrote a tutorial for a software product and i want to submit it to some web sites for publication. i want to protect my rights to this material so that someone else can't claim credit for the work. what would be the best way to go about doing this?

thanks in advance.