Re: Looking for a good book on "corporate culture"

Subject: Re: Looking for a good book on "corporate culture"
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sankara R <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, CEL <copyediting-l -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:10:10 -0800 (PST)

Sankara:

Good point! I don't read alot of Dilbert - too much
cynicism, especially for someone as light, flippant,
airy, and breezy as myself. However, the basic
premise of "The Way of The Weasel" book is rock solid:
Only 2 % of the people are problem solvers, the rest
are just around for the ride. This tightly ties in
with the concept of Group Think (i.e., only about 2%
of the people are independent thinkers).

Tony Markos
Focused On The Essential Like A Laser

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/ajmarkos%40yahoo.com

> Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
> Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more
> resources and info.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.