RE: SnagIt and StarDock

Subject: RE: SnagIt and StarDock
From: "Jennifer Baldwin" <jbaldwin -at- desertdocs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:08:45 -0700

Before I learned about SnagIt, I used Paint Shop Pro. The scrolling window capture alone has already saved enough time to pay for SnagIt. With PSP, I would take two captures and paste them together if I wanted a single image for an entire scrolling screen. Even at my best, that would take a few minutes, but with SnagIt, I can get the entire image in an instant. I've also found that SnagIt resizes images with much more clarity than PSP. It's a beautiful thing.