Re: SnagIt and StarDock

Subject: Re: SnagIt and StarDock
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:24:14 -0600

All,

John is correct, I wasn't asking specifically about HOW to install
multiple versions when a program is "bound" to one computer, but
that's definitely part of the question, depending on the software.

My thanks to those of you who pointed out that some licenses allow the
same user to install on multiple computers, so long as it isn't used
in both sites at the same time. I'd pretty much made a blanket
assumption that it wasn't allowed, so will read each agreement from
now on (ukkk).

Kathleen

--
Kathleen MacDowell