Re: Are your documents interesting?

Subject: Re: Are your documents interesting?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Steven Brown" <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:09:53 -0800

I think it depends on what you consider "interesting,"
and to whom. I don't think our developers find our
docs interesting, and probably wouldn't no matter
how we wrote them. Judging from the feedback we
get from customers through our field engineers, I'd
say the customers find them worth reading. And I
suspect that our competitors would find them
fascinating. :)

However, I doubt that there's anyone using any of
our docs for recreational reading.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Brown" <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>

"Even if your actual product is interesting...do you
have docs, FAQs, specs, articles, learning/support
blogs, etc. that are NOT interesting? Should they be?"