Re: Viso PDFs look poor

Subject: Re: Viso PDFs look poor
From: Geetanjali Parekh <geetanjaliparekh -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: royj -at- alltel -dot- net, TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:12:08 +0530

My manual hinges on about 32 visio charts that look poor when I convert them
to PDF. I'm using print-quality settings. Does anyone know what I may be
doing incorrectly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kirk

Hi,

I faced the same problem with my visio diagrams( inserted in word
documents), they were not even readable when converted in to pdf. I
was running out of time as there were deadlines to catch so, I just
made a copy of my final document and replaced all the visio diagrams
with their images which I got using a screen capture tool.

Though not very efficiently but, problem solved....

Wondering! what the correct way to solve this prob would be.

Regards

Geetanjali