Re: XML: XHTML vs. DITA/DocBook

Subject: Re: XML: XHTML vs. DITA/DocBook
From: Sean Wheller <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za>
To: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:13:38 +0200

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 00:43, Julie Stickler wrote:
> ::sigh::

Oh dear, I should have stated that I was sending my response to Eric. Julie, I
was not referencing your message :-)

I just did not agree with the statement of Erics message (copied below). Eric
tended to drive deep into hair splitting, when it was not called for. A
person looking for an introduction to the HTML/XML story and the benefit it
would give in a techdoc environment, would get enough of an idea without
having to understand what Eric is saying.

So, perhaps Eric would like to improve the article, with the audience in mind,
for future use.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author