Interactive Videos

Subject: Interactive Videos
From: "Nelson, Julie " <JOHNST -at- acehardware -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:21:52 -0600

We're looking into developing interactive videos/tutorials for our
retail computer system. The goal is to include them in our online help.
We've developed tutorials that aren't interactive thru
RoboDemo/Captivate & are looking into using Captivate for our
interactive tutorials. Can you let me know if you've developed
interactive tutorials/videos, what software did you use to create them,
did you use Captivate/if so, what is your opinion - favorable/would use
something else/etc., do you have any helpful hints/suggestions/things to
look out for when developing interactive videos.

Thank you.