RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?

Subject: RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?
From: "Erica Sullivan" <docudiva -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: camacdonald -at- core -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:06:36 -0500

sounds horrible!

First of all, you have a pretty generic name and you're not sending the email from anywhere we can identify you. So, hopefully you won't have any problems with reprecussions based on your email to us.

A lot of people have mentioned about where you're located and that's true. Laws vary and markets vary. The job market really isn't too bad. Think positive. You might not find the ideal job but you'll find a better one. I vote for monster.com too. It's always worked well for me.

I'm a little confused about the organization of your company. You say it has at least 2 sites, 15 miles apart... but only one HR person? Strange. Usually companies with multi locations have larger groups.

Here's another suggestion, get a generic email account with a fake name. (if you haven't already) Send copies of all of his insane emails and anything else electronic to that account just so you have some kind of evidence if/when necessary. A sneaky side thought on the same line, take the next curse-ridden email he sends out, copy it to that account, and then send it to the president of the company or the highest high mucky-muck you have. Just a thought.

In the mean time, know we're all out here pulling for you.