Re: Customer Satisfaction Survey

Subject: Re: Customer Satisfaction Survey
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: Jennifer_Gidner -at- Dom -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:15:09 -0500

You should be grateful that you are forewarned!

Our marketing guys decided to put out a survey including questions regarding my little corner of the company and only told me about it after the fact. As far as I can tell whoever they sent the surveys to were not the actual end-users. Of course, I'm not qualified to tell the Marketing guys how to do they're job. (yet they're qualified to survey and critize mine?)

OK, enough ranting. My advice? Make sure they are actually surveying those who use your documentation (or whatever) and that they run the questions by you two before posing them to these customers.

Best of luck!

Arroxane