Re: Critique of instructions for preparing Pop-tarts

Subject: Re: Critique of instructions for preparing Pop-tarts
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Julia Countryman <julia -at- dreamcatcher-media -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:12:25 -0600

I think my mother did that. She did iron her hair in the 60's!

A good laugh!

M.

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre
Look out: I have a teen in driver's ed!

Julia Countryman wrote:

This made me think--wouldn't it be a hoot if they included instructions on
how to make a grilled cheese sandwich with a clothes iron?

Julia Countryman
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift.
That's why we call it the present.

-Babatunde Olatunji
951-659-6057
----- Original Message ----- From: <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>