RE: managing interns

Subject: RE: managing interns
From: "Morton, Christopher" <CMorton -at- caiso -dot- com>
To: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:33:53 -0800

And get the buy-in of the SMEs, who will understand from _upper mgmt_
that their cooperation is essential in making the interns time
productive.

I'm also presuming the interns will _not_ have admin rights to their PCs
(so that no software can be installed by them) and that inappropriate
websites (in this case, anything to with MP3s and their ilk) are
blocked. If you need more info regarding the latter, please contact me
off list.

From: techwr-l-bounces+david -dot- dubin=sage -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com