Re: Most annoying word

Subject: Re: Most annoying word
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: Mary Elizabeth <msmith -at- medicfirstaid -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:42:56 -0500

"What you people don't realize is..." It's followed by some blather
to make the expounder sound like a knowledgable big-shot. The guy
who used it on me then went on to tell me about his special secret
work that he did for the government involving the "ASCII-2 code".
That was when I pegged him for sure as a blowhard.

Mary Elizabeth wrote:

Also the phrase: It is important to xxxxxx... For instance, 'It is
important to realize...' If it's so important for me to realize it, then
just tell me straight out, people. Don't beat around the bush!