Re: RoboHelp or WebWorks ePublisher for Word 2000 and FrameMaker 6?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp or WebWorks ePublisher for Word 2000 and FrameMaker 6?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Nandini G" <nandini111 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:14:36 -0800

I would opt for WebWorks for Word if you need to create your
help immediately, WebWorks for Frame if you have time to wait
until the base document is converted to Frame.
If you have RH experience and really liked it, you might want to
give the hew Madcap Flare a try, as it was created by the core
of the former RH team. RoboHelp is a dead product that the mfr just hasn't gotten around to burying yet. Even if it isn't officially discontinued, its creative team has left the building.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nandini G" <nandini111 -at- yahoo -dot- com>