Re: Probs Opening CHM Files

Subject: Re: Probs Opening CHM Files
From: "Mike McCallister" <workingwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:13:41 -0600

Keith,

My knee-jerk response is that your co-worker's CHM-creating engine has
gone corrupt. This would be especially true if the same thing happens
on multiple projects. If that's the case, reinstall RoboHelp on her
machine.

This guess assumes that your RH and IE versions are the same. If she's
gotten hold of the IE 7 beta, I'd point the finger in that direction.

HTH,

Mike McCallister

--
Mike McCallister