Work from home (Telecommute)

Subject: Work from home (Telecommute)
From: Hina vaswani <hinavaswani -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:24:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Friends,

I have been on this list from 1998 and it sure has become a part of my life!

I am a Technical Writer and Editor (ODA) with 6 years of work experience. My last project has been with State Farm Insurance Bloomington, IL, USA.
Start date: 08-08-03. End date: 05-01-05

My other employers have been Parametric Technology Corp (PTC) headquartered in Needham, MA and Selctica headquartered in San Jose, CA.

We have moved from Bloomington, IL to Spain, Europe after my 1st born last year. My husband's entire family resides here, hence the move. My daughter is 1 year now and I am looking forward to start working from home on interesting/challenging documentation projects.

I need advice on how to start approaching company's in the USA?

Thanks,
Hina Vaswani.
(Maiden Name: Lata Udnani)

Yahoo! Mail