Annotating HTML - Edit

Subject: Annotating HTML - Edit
From: "Jeff Scattini" <jeff -dot- scattini -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:47:39 -0800

Ooops, sorry, I forgot to mention that I need to annotate the code in a
procedural document, so I can't annotate the code itself, as Barry
suggested.

Jeff

Hi everyone,

I need to annotate a section of HTML code with important notes and tips for
the user. Is there a standardized way of doing this without resorting to
footnotes? The code in question is code that users need to create an effect
in their websites, so it's not example code.

Any ideas?

I have free access to whatever program I want to create this in, from Word,
to FM, to InDesign, to Photoshop, if I really wanted.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,