RE: Annotating HTML - Edit

Subject: RE: Annotating HTML - Edit
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:57:51 -0500

Jeff,

What you want to do is not coming through clearly at all. If, however,
you're talking about a procedural document that contains HTML code in it,
such as an example, and you want to annotate that HTML code, you could
insert a horizontal line below the code and in reduced type, insert your
notes. If this is a one-of-a-kind snippet and you won't have lots of them,
you could consider putting a box around it, which would eliminate the need
for a line. I've never seen that done, though, in any of the computer books
I've edited. Any reference to the code, explanation, what have you, is done
in the next paragraph.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com