Re: Being on techwhirler

Subject: Re: Being on techwhirler
From: Peter Sturgeon <prsturgeon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:05:27 -0400 (EDT)

--- Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> There's always a lot of discussion on the list about discretion,
> don't email from your corporate address if you don't want your boss
> to be able to Google you and find your posts, etc.

Michele

Thanks for the reminder.

Dozens of posts from your private email during hours when you're
supposed to be at work and on task might be a problem for your boss,
too, regardless of the quality of the opinions you're offering.

Consider not posting at all during prime time, if like me, you use your
real name for your personal address.

As to confidentiality, ANY email, personal or otherwise, can be
forwarded without your knowledge or consent.

By the way, congrats on the Santa request--nobody has ever asked for a
calendar of pictures of ME.

Peter Sturgeon