Re: introduction

Subject: Re: introduction
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:43:19 -0400

Welcome back, GÃrald!

And happy Passover/Easter/Spring!

:)
Arroxane Ullman
Senior Technical Writer
Sundance Digital, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: GÃrald Bourguignon <GBourguignon -at- tso3 -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Sent: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:20:44 -0400

Hello.

This is my first post to the list this year. I had subscribed last year but
after a few months the company's mail server started bouncing messages from the
list and my subscription was put on hold. In any case, I changed jobs recently
and am now subscribed at my new address (this time in digest mode).

After writing for software companies in Toronto for several years I moved to
MontrÃal, where I wrote manuals for a manufacturer of outdoor street sweeping
and cleaning equipment. A few weeks ago I moved to QuÃbec City to begin working
for TSO3, a company regulated by Health Canada and the FDA as a Class II Medical
Device manufacturer.

Looks like I'll be recommending FrameMaker to replace Word here as well, and I
don't anticipate any problems with convincing them.

Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend.

GÃrald Bourguignon