What sounds better than "as-is", but means the same?

Subject: What sounds better than "as-is", but means the same?
From: mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:48:25 -0400

A local manager just requested that I update the Customer Release Notes for
one product to say that a certain add-in that we just grab and include for
convenience (like apache, but not) is provided "as-is". But she wants me to
say it in a nicer fashion. Well, I can get wordy and say that we provide it
as a courtesy, but it is untested by us and was not put through formal
integration for this release of our product.

Personally, I think "as-is" sounds fine and says what we mean. Is there a
warmer and cozier synonym?

Kevin (who came in early, hoping to leave at 16h00 today... on foot, with a
2-hour walk ahead... damn, there go those elipses again)