RE: Maxit Simplified English

Subject: RE: Maxit Simplified English
From: "Diana Ost" <Diana -dot- Ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:25:57 -0400

Not much of a nod to accessibility either....all those colors on all
those colored backgrounds. Wow!

It looks like you can get an evaluation copy. However, from an editor's
point of view, I did quick scan of their "cleaned up" text and found
many problems just in the first two paragraphs. So, you could use it,
but then an editor would have to review all the text anyway.

I'd be interested to hear about other's experiences with software like
this though.

Diana Ost
Technical Writer/Reporting Analyst
Production Administration
Market Street Mortgage Corporation
diana -dot- ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com
Phone (727) 431-7209
Fax (727) 724-9096
2650 McCormick Drive, Suite 200
Clearwater, Florida 33759

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and are only for the intended recipient of this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email or phone, and delete or destroy this and all copies of this
message and all attachments. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is
prohibited and may be unlawful.