Can't copy and paste from the Web

Subject: Can't copy and paste from the Web
From: Ken Banks <edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:56:46 -1000

I posted this to the copyediting list a while back but received no responses. I can't copy and paste anything from the web, and I can't copy and paste URLs from the URL display at the top of Netscape. I think I changed something by accident while using Netscape. Can anyone help me regain this ability?

It wasn't important until my sister-in-law emailed me for help finding resources for her education Ph.D. She's not to good at searching out stuff, and she needs help quickly, she tells me.

Many thanks in advance,
Ken

I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning,
and took out a comma. in the afternoon I put it back again.
--Oscar Wilde
The Editorial Outsource
767 Waianuenue Avenue
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
Office: (808) 934-7363
Cell: (808) 896-8616
edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com

This email not edited to professional standards.